Probationary Officers jobs in syndicate bank 2017 by postgraduate diploma in banking and finance course.
Admission to postgraduate diploma in banking and finance course offered through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida / Mangalore for 2017-2018 batches.
After successfull completion of this one year course, the candidates would be appointed as as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I in the bank.
Syndicate bank exam 2017 dates
|Start date for Online Registration
|Online Payment of Application Fees
||14.12.2016 to 28.12.2016
|Last date for Online Registration
|Download of Call letter for Examination
|Date of Online test(Tentative)
NUMBER OF VACANCIES:
Syndicate bank PO vacancies 2017
| Total number of vacancies
Age (As on 01.10.2016) Minimum- 20 years AND Maximum- 28 years
A degree with minimum 60%(50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks from any recognized university.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
||Rs. 100.00 (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
|GENERAL CATEGORY & OTHERS
||Rs. 600.00 (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION
HOW TO APPLY:
- Go to website https://www.syndicatebank.in/english/Career.aspx and click on the APPLY ONLINE button in reference number REC/38471/2016 and subject as PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18.
- click on new registration and give valid name, contact details and email.
- registration number and password will be displayed in screen. note it.
- fill and verify all details correctly. Then finally click last SUBMIT BUTTON. Photo and signature photo should be uploaded.
HOW TO UPLOAD PASSPORT PHOTO:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- white background is preferable.
- make the photo dimensions to be 200 x 230 pixels.
- size of photo scanned should be between 20kb to 50 kb. if it is more than 50kb then adjust scanner settings.
HOW TO UPLOAD SIGN PHOTO:
- sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- signature must be signed only by the applicant.
- Size of file should be between 10kb to 20kb
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
PROGRAMME / COURSE FEES:
- The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
- Changes in the Course fees if any will be informed to the successful candidates subsequently.
- Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams viz. NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) as mandated under the course will have to be borne by the candidates, as per the fees charged by NISM from time to time for
- conducting these Certification exams.
- Currently, the fee for NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) certification exams comes to Rs. 3000/- per candidate.
FINANCING / LOAN OPTIONS:
- Students can pay the course fees by availing an Education Loan which will be considered by Syndicate Bank as per Synd Vidya Scheme.
- The EMIs for the loan would start from the month of joining the Bank. There would be no recovery of EMIs or interest during the course period of One year and the interest accrued during this course period of one year would be recovered along with the normal EMIs.
- The EMIs are spread over a period of 84 months (7 years) to ensure that there is minimal impact on the monthly earnings of the Probationary Officer.
For more details CLICK HERE