Application dates from 22 febraury 2017 to 17 march 2017.
1) Online application website CLICK HERE
2) once submitted the application, changes not allowed.
3) Filling application in two parts
part 1 - basic information,
part 2 - payment details, selection of exam center, upload photo and sign.
4) upload photo in jpg format. size must be less than 40kb. resolution 140px height and 110px width.
5) upload sign in jpg format. Size must be less than 40 kb. resolution 110px height and 140 px width.
6) pay online fee through SBI online or through SBI bank with challan directly.
7) To know detailed instructions of UPSC CLICK HERE
WHAT IS CIVIL SERVICES EXAM
Indian level exam by UPSC (union public service commission) for recruitment of Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) officers.
Level 1: Preliminary examination - A basic qualifying test may be advertisied in May and held in August each year. Results are published in mid-October.
Level 2: Main examination - in December every year. Results are usually published in the second week of March.
Level 3: Personality Test (interview) - held in April/May each year. Final results are usually announced in May .
CIVIL SERVICES LIST:
All India Services
Indian Administrative Service
Indian Police Service
Group A Services
Indian Audit and Accounts Service
Indian Civil Accounts Service
Indian Corporate Law Service
Indian Defence Accounts Service
Indian Defence Estates Service
Indian Foreign Service
Indian Information Service
Indian Ordnance Factories Service
Indian Post & Telecommunication Accounts and Finance Service
Indian Postal Service
Indian Railway Accounts Service
Indian Railway Personnel Service
Indian Railway Traffic Service
Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax)
Indian Revenue Service (CBEC)
Indian Trade Service
Railway Protection Force
Group B Services
Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service
Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Civil Service
Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Police Service
Pondicherry Civil Service
Pondicherry Police Service